Documenting my various toy models. This one is a penetrable, my first "proper" one. So as the tagline says, this pitcher is also a catcher.

I made the pitcher partly because a number of amab friends and fans have asked about my making a penetrable, and also because my very nice rep at Reynold's Advanced Materials gave me a free sample of some wax-based clay (similar to monster clay) and it was just big enough to make it. That means it's a size small, it's recommended for people with a penis shorter than the total channel length (so under 4.5") and I know that limits the market. I am working on a medium (up to 6" probably) and a large (up to 9") but I didn't want to repeat the method I used for this, the channel is a MESS, and I know I could do better. So they're in the "experimenting and fucking it up" phase.

Despite this experiment also fucking up a little bit, the end result came out usable, so I've gone ahead, and I've gotten some good reviews! It looks great in the Signature pink and green color.



The inner channel is 4.5" long, and the "throat" is 3.5" in circumference, though I believe the widest bulge is sliiiightly wider, and then of course it narrows quite a lot towards the end. Some people like the tight sensation and some don't. It'll feel "looser" in a softer silicone and squeeze more tightly in firmer. I overall recommend getting it in my extra-soft, 00-10 shore hardness, but some people may enjoy it in 00-30. I wouldn't cast one more firm than that without asking questions about how certain the customer is.

The small size of the hole at the end means you can easily seal it over with a finger, if you like a penetrable toy that has suction, or you can leave it open.


Because I pour a large volume through I don't have much control over how the colors come out, but I've gotten decent at doing the "highlight" colors as in the signature pour or in the green and gold here. And a lot of the swirly ones are very fun, I just never know what I'm going to get before I pull it from the mold.
As usual, there's probably a few up on Etsy, so go have a look
<--Previous toy post

I made the pitcher partly because a number of amab friends and fans have asked about my making a penetrable, and also because my very nice rep at Reynold's Advanced Materials gave me a free sample of some wax-based clay (similar to monster clay) and it was just big enough to make it. That means it's a size small, it's recommended for people with a penis shorter than the total channel length (so under 4.5") and I know that limits the market. I am working on a medium (up to 6" probably) and a large (up to 9") but I didn't want to repeat the method I used for this, the channel is a MESS, and I know I could do better. So they're in the "experimenting and fucking it up" phase.

Despite this experiment also fucking up a little bit, the end result came out usable, so I've gone ahead, and I've gotten some good reviews! It looks great in the Signature pink and green color.



The inner channel is 4.5" long, and the "throat" is 3.5" in circumference, though I believe the widest bulge is sliiiightly wider, and then of course it narrows quite a lot towards the end. Some people like the tight sensation and some don't. It'll feel "looser" in a softer silicone and squeeze more tightly in firmer. I overall recommend getting it in my extra-soft, 00-10 shore hardness, but some people may enjoy it in 00-30. I wouldn't cast one more firm than that without asking questions about how certain the customer is.

The small size of the hole at the end means you can easily seal it over with a finger, if you like a penetrable toy that has suction, or you can leave it open.


Because I pour a large volume through I don't have much control over how the colors come out, but I've gotten decent at doing the "highlight" colors as in the signature pour or in the green and gold here. And a lot of the swirly ones are very fun, I just never know what I'm going to get before I pull it from the mold.
As usual, there's probably a few up on Etsy, so go have a look
<--Previous toy post
no subject
Date: 2023-07-04 04:25 pm (UTC)